Life After I Dew for a So What Wednesday Post.
This week I'm saying so what to:
- The fact that I just fnished unpackig my suitcase from my vacation. We got back on June 30th. I HATE unpacking.
- That I gagged every. single. morning. on my fiber drink (Advocare 24-Day Challenge). I got it down, didn't I?
- That I really need to dye my hair....so much grey. Tonight. I will do it tonight.
- That I like to listen to Taylor Swift music. Originaly I tolerated it for my 13-year-old daughter's sake, but turns out I like her. And I'm not ashamed.
- That I bougt a bad watermelon last night and I want to take it back. Is that acceptable? To return food to the grocery store? It was expensive (ok, $6 but still) and I REALLY wanted a watermelon. It was all dried and gross inside. Remember the turkey on Christmas Vacation? Yeah, that's what the watermelon is like inside.
- That I wish I was getting ready for another vacation. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that we got to go to the coast for a week, but I have discovered that life is more fun whilst planning a vaction.
- That I just got my first iphone. And Instagram account. And I'm excited about it.