Wednesday, July 10, 2013

PopSugar Must Have Review

My PopSugar Must Haves box arrived today!  I already knew what was in the box because I have been looking at the spoilers online, but I was still excited to see it in my mailbox!



First Look


Second first look.


At first I really did not like this Baublebar double chain necklace.  I liked the color right away, but it is a very heavy necklace and I usually like smaller daintier necklaces.  I did put it on just to see what it looked like and I actually liked it a lot.  I was surprised.  I hope to have somewhere to go dressed up wearing this necklace sometime soon. 


I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that these dark chocolate all natural Cookie Chips are 100% delicious!  However, due to the fact that I am on day 10 of the Advocare 24-Day Challenge, I am going to TRY to not test them out.  I would no doubt eat the entire bag if I did.

I was very excited to hear that we were getting Supergoop sunscreen serum in our boxes!  I love Supergoop and use the spf 35 moisturizer daily.  This item alone is worth more than the box cost!

                                                    
                                  I love iced tea so I was excited to see this Might Leaf ginger peach iced tea in the box! I love the combinatio of peach and ginger.  I'll definitely be whipping up a batch of this today!    



       This Tovolo King Cube Tray is fun.  It's silicone, which I really like and it makes giant ice cubes.  Perfect for keeping your drink colder longer on a hot day.  I've never had a giant ice cube tray before so I'm   happy to try it out.




All in all, I'm very excited about this PopSugar Must Haves box!  Like I mentioned earlier, it's $35 per month per box and the items are chosen by the PopSugar editors.  It's a great way to try out new items at great deals.

And next month is going to be the Anniversary Box and we've already seen a spoiler for the fabulous Gorjana Griffin circle necklace that looks awesome (picture below)!  It's got a value of $65 so I know the August box is going to be awesome!  Click here to order yours and use the code "REFER5" to get $5 off your first PopSugar Must Haves box!!

AUGUST SPOILER



No comments:

Post a Comment