Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Advocare 24-Day Challenge Day 3

Another day down on the Advocare 24-Day Challenge.  Day two went surprisingly well.  I had been eating so much crap food that I think my body is thanking me for pulling in the reins and eating like a normal human should. 

I was also able to swig down the entire fiber drink today.  I think I now have a few days of not drinking that stuff, but have to look at the handy reference guide that comes with the challenge.

I am trying REALLY hard to not weigh myself for a while.  I would really like to go the entire 24 days of not weighing, but I am a weigh-yourself-aholic so I think that's a bit too lofty of a goal.  I'm thinking I can maybe do the first 10 days without weighing.  I don't think there's anything wrong with stepping on the scale (naked, before breakfast) every morning, but with me, the number on the scale tends to dictate my mood/feelings for at least a little while that day.  I lose or gain motivation depending on the number, even though I truly do understand and know that our bodies fluctuate in weight each day.  Anyway, that's the goal.  Yeah, good luck with that.

I had good energy yesterday and I'm still amazed that I can actually live a life and function without my morning coffee.  Sure I have spark every morning, and that has caffeine in it, but it's still a HUGE feat for me to kick the coffee habbit for the challenge!  Will it be a permanent thing??  Hmmm....not sure yet.

If you aren't familiar with the challenge you should definitely check it out.  You can find lots of amazing health success stories that start with this very challenge.  One day I will be one of those success stories!



No comments:

Post a Comment