Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Advocare 24-Day Challenge Days 6, 7, & 8

Today is day 9 of the Advocare 24-Day Challenge.  Tomorrow will be my last day of the 10 day cleanse portion of the challenge.

This is the first time EVER for me that sticking to a plan like this has been "easy".  I'm thinking it's because I was just ready to be healthier.  I am still surprised that I didn't have any headaches or anything the first few days due to detoxing.  I think my body was ready too!


I start each and every day with a Spark.  I have been having hard boiled eggs and whole wheat English muffin, or a hb egg and oatmeal for breakfast.  I've eaten a lot of salads for lunch.  I HATE making salads but like to eat them!  I eat a lot of avocado on my salads.  Dinner has been a mixture of things...I struggle with dinner since I really don't like meat.  I've been eating wraps made from Flat-Out wraps. 

I will be weighing in on Thursday (after the 10-day cleanse portion is over).  I'm hoping for a five pound weight loss for the first 10 days.  I am starting to feel more energetic and less "head tired", if you know what I mean, so that's worth far more than a few pounds lost!

I'm looking forward to trying the meal replacement shakes next week. They will be my breakfast for two weeks starting Thursday.  I am really liking the 24-Day Challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment