Monday, July 15, 2013

Advocare Challenge Days 11 - 14

I haven't done an updated post on the Advocare 24-Day Challenge in a few days.  I am on day 4 of the second phase of the challenge.  When I purchased this challenge, I ordered the Max E supplement package.  The Max E is "Total Nutrition with Appetite Control".  The other two to choose from are focused on Core Nutrition with Energy, and a Comprehensive Weight Loss System.  I liked the idea of appetite control so I went with that one.  And let me tell you, I really think it's working.  It's been easier than it ever has been for me to eat the appropriate amount of food for me to lose weight.

I did do a wee bit of cheating this weekend but nothing crazy.  I went to a Mexican restaurant with a friend and ordered a veggie tostada.  No sour cream, hardly any cheese.  I only had a few chips with salsa (a miracle for me).  And a very small fro yo.  Sorry.

I'm going to weigh in again on Thursday and will hope for another couple pound weight loss.  I am definitely feeling better.  I really wasn't feeling good when I was eating so much junk food.  The clean eating has been key for me this time around.

I've really been enjoying the meal replacement shakes for breakfast.  I whip them up in a blender with ice and they are thick and yummy.  They keep me full for a couple hours, but I do need a snack between breakfast and lunch.


I'm happy with the Challenge so far and hopefully I won't have any more cheat days!

1 comment:

  1. Listem if you avoided cheese and sour cream while out for Mexican, I'd say that's a complete success!!

    ReplyDelete