Friday, July 5, 2013

Advocare 24-Day Challenge Day 5

Today is day 5 on the Advocare 24-Day Challenge.  So far so good.  I am definitely starting to feel more energy.  It's hard to explain, but I don't feel nearly as "head tired".  Hopefully you know what I mean.  I just feel less like crap. 

I am also feeling a bit more slender in my waist area.  Wait...I forgot to take measurements before the the challenge!  Darn.  Maybe I should take them today, as I'm sure not too much has changed in five days.

I do think I ate too much fat yesterday.  I had quite a large helping of avocado on my salad at lunch.  And then a friend gave me some green apple slices with sunflower butter.  Oh my goodness, have you tried sunflower butter?  It is delish.  I loved it and ate all that she gave me, which I'm guessing was a bit more than I needed. 

I am also loving quinoa.  Actually, I've always loved quinoa.  I prefer it over brown rice and since I have  hard time getting protein in my diet sometimes, it's a good choice as it has some protein in it.

And, as always, I'm really enjoying my spark twice a day!

Not much to really report today.  I am glad that I made it through the holiday eating as I had planned to!  That's huge for me, people!  And I am definitely going to hit up the gym starting this weekend.  I used to go to the gym in the morning before work and really liked that....maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment