Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Glossybox Review

So, my June Glossybox finally arrived.  That's right, JUNE.  I'm not sure what took it so long to get to me.  I was irritated at first, but then when I opened up the box, I forgave them.
 
This box is the cutest ever.  It has Dallas Shaw on the front and I love it.
 
 
 
I do like reading through the magazine that Glossybox sends each month. 

 
First look.  It's like a gift every month.

 
First look under the tissue.

 
Information card.  As always, there was a card with info on all the products inside the box.

 
First thing is this Philip B leave in conditioner.  This is a nice sized sample and I will get several uses out of it.  I love leave-in conditioners so I'm excited to try this one.

 
I love this honey almond dry oil spray from C. Booth!  It smells sooooooo good and isn't all oily.  It will definitely become one of my favorites, I'm sure!

 
This is my favorite packaging of any lipstick I've ever had.  And I love the look of the actual lipstick itself!  I've never tried Tarte lipstick but I will give this one a whirl.  I don't usually wear lipstick, only lip gloss, but I am really hoping this isn't too pink for me as I would love to use it!

 
I love this little black satiny pouch full of Oscar De La Renta perfume samples!  I love perfume and was really excited to see these in there!  A few of them smell a bit too "mature" for me, if you know what I mean, but I do love a few of them.  And I just the cuteness of them all!

 
I LOVE this Spartual nail polish!  I've never actually heard of this brand but I'm sure it's great.  And I love, love, love the color.  I do not have any nail polish like this one so I'm excited to try a new color.

 
Here's a look at all of it.  Even though it was super late to get to me, I'm actually very happy with this last month's Glossybox!!

 
If you don't subscribe to Glossybox, you totally should.  It's $22 a month and totally worth it.  I mean, look at the cute box with the cute inside design!  And all the products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment