Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday Thoughts



Good morning, all!  I'm liking up with Jen again for a Thursday Thoughts post.  I love link ups!

I can NOT wait until Friday.  I will leave work and will not return for nine days!  That's right...an entire week off for me!  We are headed to the Oregon Coast.  I don't even care if it rains. I just want to spend time with the hubs and kids.  And I want to nap.  A lot.  And read a book.  And watch movies. And walk on the beach.  And fly a kite.  And eat a bunch. Because when I return, I am starting the 24-Day Challenge.  Mmmm Hmmmm.  Mama's gonna get in shape, ya'll!

So, I sent in my ThredUp bags the other day and I already got an email saying they got them! This email came in yesterday.  I could not believe how fast it was to hear back from them.  They did say they are experiencing high volume of bags so there could be a wait of up to 3 weeks to go through it and give me a payout, but I don't think that's a big deal...especially since the communication has bee great thus far.
I can not believe it's already June 20th.  Every year the summer seems to FLY by.  This year is no exception.  I woke up in the middle of the night to pouring down rain and thunder.  Does anyone else love a good summer storm?  My enjoyment of listening to it was halted when I laid in bed at 3:00 am worried that I left my car windows open.  Don't worry, I didn't.  But I have in the past and it sucks.  I grew up in Seattle and, well, it rains once in a while there, and I can remember time after time (do I never learn anything?) getting in my car to soaking wet seats and musty smell.  Sure, I sat on a towel or two, but you always end up with a wet bottom.

I am tired of Rite-Aid.  I wish I could go to a Target or Walmart or Fred Meyer.  A Costco would be nice, so would a mall.  And I would give about anything to go to a craft store.  Living in the mountains is beautiful and peaceful, but being 2 hours away from a city is a bit much sometimes.

I wish I would start doing some of the pinterest crafts I keep pinning.  I spend a lot of time looking at what other people do, sure would be nice if I was one of "those" people.  I know I am capable of at least some of it.

I finally found a good moisturizer to use under my makeup that doesn't make my face all shiny and oily.  Supergoop is awesome stuff!  It's on the expensive side, for me anyway, but this was an item I got in one of my Little Black Bags...I traded something or other for it and I'm real glad I did!


Guess that's it for me.  For now.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment