Thursday, May 30, 2013

Randomness

I've been MIA for a few days....I went to Seattle over Memorial Day weekend to visit family.  It was FAB!

Some things going on with me right now:

I'm so very impatiently awaiting my first ever glossybox to arrive in the mail.  I am NO good at waiting.  I'm super excited to get that cute box in the mail.  I'll be sure to post my review once I FINALLY get it!

I'm also waiting for a package from Little Black Bag.  I am SUPER excited about what's in there.  It's not a surprise, as I ordered and traded for what I want, but I also can't seem to remember what's in there so it will be a bit of a surprise.

I'm starting Nutrisystem tomorrow.  I already have the box of food here at my house.  I've actually had it for a while now but haven't started yet.  I will have 23 days on Nutrisystem before I go on my vacation to the Oregon Coast so hopefully it will be enough time for a little bit of shrinkage.

I'm tired and want to take a nap.  But I can't because I have to work.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment