Thursday, May 16, 2013

One Day At a Time

I'm tired of feeling out of shape.  I'm tired of feeling fat.  I'm tired of being lazy.  I'm tired of being tired.  Sick and tired, I tell you!

And I tend to obsess about what I want to look like, how I want to feel.  My goal weight and size is far away.  I need to focus on one day at a time.

Did I make choices today that will get me one day closer to my health goal?

Yes, today I did.  I ate "clean" all day and I worked out.  I did a 20 minute workout on the treadmill.  Interval training.  And I did 25 minutes of weights.  I have not lifed weights in quite some time, and it actually felt good to get after it.

Yesterday I did not work out. I had TERRIBLE stomach pains.  Horrible, shooting pains in my stomach.  Not crampy, just pain.  High in my abdomen.  I think I've linked it to peanuts now as it's happened several times.

I went on a hike with friends on Tuesday and burned 311 calories.

I did 45 minutes on the eliptical at the gym on Monday.

So this week has been successful for the most part!

I forgot to mention that I ate some white cheddar cheez-its today.

Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment